-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Lou's blog: Olyimpics!

Olyimpics!

I love the Olympics! when it was on and we were in Dorset I watched everything! completely mad about it, didn't miss a moment. to feel a part of it we went to Waymouth, via park and ride which in itself was good fun, and watched the Olympic sailing on the big screens on the Beach. to fill out more time in Dorset and to always remember the awesomeness of it, I made/am making a Olympic collage thing from pictures in the newspapers of cool people/events I remember and I am sticking it in a frame on my wall to remember forever :D
on one of the last days before we left, we went to waymouth again and because I dearly wanted a Olympic souvenir dad suggested I bring scissors (witch I did) so that we could cut down one of the banners by the roads, unfortunately the opportunity never arose so instead we went to the official 2012 shop and bought a little flag :)
Also its all about inspiring a generation and all that and I recon it certainly has inspired me, my plan is to go to a Olympic games at some point I don't mind if its as a spectator, volunteer, athlete or anything else I just want to be there, just in case, with dads help I am  considering get into running, or at least start running with him.
 paralimpics opning ceromony tonight, yay.
pictures of my olyimpic collage thing




 

No comments:

Post a Comment