-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Lou's blog: groovy movie!

groovy movie!

hear is a movie i made in Dorset for a school project, the project was to create a movie trailer of our version of the steel windpipe (we had already wrought the storeys) we were meant to be working in gropes but i missed that day so i was working on my own therefor i play all of the characters at once! (dad filmed it and Evy was the back of a tramp and a set of hands.
anyway hear is the movie trailer i made (you have to see it!) it is so funny mostly because all of the characters are the same person dressed up!

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! think you are bonkers but mostly in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really good !!
    I like the credits sayinging your stunt double is evy...

    By Tara Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, my tummy is sore from laughing. Good job.
    More please.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's brilliant Lou, although I don't think I should let you babysit Sam just in case he becomes an extra!

    ReplyDelete